Inside Sales Representative
This position will report to our location in Raleigh, close to HWY 401 & 70. The hours are M-F 7:00 am – 3:30 pm.
Inside Sales Representatives at ITC MIllwork provide excellent customer service to our outside sales representatives, customers, and vendors for stock and custom building projects. As an ISR, you will process quotes from outside sales reps and customers accurately and timely, place orders with vendors, and track these orders until they have been received by our warehouse, keeping accurate accounts of all quotes, orders, shipments and files.
To perform this job successfully, individual's must possess the following:
- Project Management skills including the ability to coordinate and oversee a number of projects from quote to delivery.
- Ability to read a tape measure and perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Attention to detail with the ability to read, analyze and interpret data for accuracy and completeness.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, including verbal and written.
- Ability to present information and respond to questions one-on-one and in small group settings.
- Effective problem solving and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, but also function as a team.
- Willingness to learn and understand our product line, how to perform a plan take-off and read a set of blueprints.
Education and/or Experience:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED certificate. Preferably a BS/BA in business.
- Prior experience using Microsoft applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, etc.
- At least 1-3 years’ experience working in a distribution or building supply center.
This position requires moderate mobility and the ability to sit for long periods of time. We are a fast-paced deadline orientated warehouse with minimal noise. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
Interested and qualified applicants may email their resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org